The job holder is expected to perform the following responsibilities and duties in his/her good faith, in bona fide interest of the company, and in full capacity:
- Counsel the students who arrive with inquiries.
- Meet and counsel prospective students and their parents in understanding their goals, affordability, and desire and help them identify the right university by providing them with detailed and accurate information about the city, institution, program and educational experience as a whole.
- Stay in regular contact with prospective/interested students/in-house students to ensure conversion to an applicant and then to matriculate.
- Counsel students regarding career or vocational issues including career exploration and planning
- Shortlisting Universities and College programs best suited to their profile ensuring the promotion of universities/colleges that Grace represents and facilitating students to apply to one of them
- Assist students with the university application process with visa application and documentation including regular follow-ups
- Be updated with the information related to various universities and all the latest education and immigration changes as and when it happen. Keep all the documents needed for counselling handy and secure
- Process Applications (checking and assessing on the basis of requirements) – Paper-based/Online ensuring information with correct and accurate information in adherence with the University Partners guidance and recommendations.
- Maintaining corporate relationships with the Universities and institutes, both existing and new, to capitalize on the mutual interest of recruitment and revenue
- Chase Universities for the Application outcomes and provide information to the respected stakeholders promptly.
- Support supervisors in preparing MIS/ Reports in prescribed formats coordinating with the related stakeholders under the guidance of the Branch Manager/Director
- Visit academic and other related institutions for promotional activities as and when required
- Record and maintain daily activities in CRM for timely reporting to the immediate supervisor
- Perform tasks as directed by the supervisor or seniors as and when required.
- An attractive annual remuneration awaits the right candidate.
Step into a role at AIEC-Global, where your career is not just a journey, but a global adventure.