Develop organization Advocacy strategy plan (2021 to 2025) in consultation with executive committee and key staffs of the organization.
Scope of Work
The scope of work for the Consultant will include but not be limited to:
- Review the vision and mission of EC Dailekh;
- Undertake stakeholder mapping and analysis;
- Current situation analysis of EC’s operations to date;
- Through a consultative process and application of an appropriate tool of analysis, identify focus areas and develop strategic objectives and key result areas for the same;
- Discussion on strategy plan and advocacy strategy with executive committee and key staffs
- strategic objectives and key result areas; and make recommendations, if any;
- Identify the key strategies for achieving the strategic objectives and key results;
- Finalize Advocacy strategy plan and submit to EC Dailekh.
The consultant will provide the following deliverables:
- An Analyzed Framework based on these Terms of Reference
- A summary assessment report
- A strategic plan workshop agenda and facilitation plan
A strategic plan document including:
- Executive summary
- Internal and External analysis
- Strategic priorities
- Metrics to assess progress made in the attainment of these strategic priorities
- Strategic plan
This assignment is expected to be carried out for a period of 15 man-days, while contract duration can extend over a longer period.
The Consultant will report directly to the Chairperson/Executive Director of EC Dailekh. EC will provide relevant background documents necessary for the assignment. The EC shall be responsible for the coordination of planning workshops, meetings and other activities under the Consultancy.
- At least a master’s degree in rural development or development studies
Experience, Skills and Competencies
- At least five years’ professional experience in Advocacy strategic planning and management
- Demonstrated experience in working with non-governmental organizations and other stakeholders
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- High level written and oral communications skills in English;
- Must be result-oriented, a team player, exhibiting high levels of enthusiasm, tact, diplomacy and integrity;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and professional skills
- Skills in facilitation of stakeholder engagements/workshops;
- Evidence of having undertaken similar assignments;
- Experience in research, capacity development, policy development, management and programming-related work.
For Detailed TOR Please Click Here
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application which should include the following:
- A cover letter responding to the Terms of Reference
- Curriculum vitae of the expert
- Vat registration document and latest renewal of registration document
- A proposed work plan including a timeline,
All the budgetary expenses regarding the Workshop -(travel, and accommodation) will be covered by Everest Club. So, Consultants are expected to propose their consultancy fee only.
Applications should be submitted at the Everest Club Dailekh Office (email: [email protected]) no later than 25 Feb 2021