- Develop and implement communication strategies to increase the outreach and visibility of the organization.
- Create content including posts, write-ups, flyers, videos, and designs, for the website and social media.
- Devise social media campaigns for outreach and public engagement.
- Regularly update content and information on the KLL website and its social media handles.
- Foster engagement among stakeholders, partners, and beneficiaries of the organization through the communication channels.
- Conceptualize and drive campaigns that help foster OSM community and enhance KLL’s presence initially in Nepal and later globally
- Entrepreneurial and willing to learn. Strong initiative and capacity to work independently as well as an engaging team player.
- Focused, goal-oriented, self-organized with the ability to work effectively under time pressure.
- Ability to communicate about multiple interdisciplinary projects. Ability to work with a wide and diverse network of groups and individuals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; fluent and highly articulate in written and spoken English and Nepali; knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Excellent ability in content creation, writing, handling social media.
- Familiarity with technology or willingness to learn about it.
- Skills in website development and editing are a plus.
We are looking for someone interested to work long-term with us. The appointment will initially be for a period of 3 months which will be a probation period; an extension will be contingent on the performance during this period. Competitive candidates will be offered above-market rate compensation and benefits.