- The successful applicant is expected to have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in the hydropower field;
- Registered/Licensed as a professional engineer;
- Competent with design software, such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, HEC-RAS, GIS, and other professional software;
- Work as a team member for study, design, and drawings of different projects;
- Assist in the preparation of major engineering designs, drawings (civil and reinforcement), detail estimation, and BOQ for various civil engineering and other infrastructure projects;
- Work on optimization, rate analysis, quantity estimations, cost, and benefit analysis;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design;
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met;
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time;
- With a good and quick learning attitude;
Note: Salary and benefits shall be negotiable based on qualification and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process. HEMS reserves the right to accept and reject any application, without assigning any reason whatsoever. No phone calls shall be entertained.