- Lead account/finance section
- Responsible for financial management, with regular support to Executive President and project coordinators, in full adherence with donor compliances on finance
- Maintenance of timely and accurate books of account (in Tally & hardcopy as per need) in accordance with organizational policies and procedures
- Keep updated record of all financial transactions in the Tally software
- Prepare financial reports (monthly, quarterly and annual financial) as per need and format provided by Donors
- Coordination on preparation of management response in the queries and remarks pointed out by the donors and auditors of different projects
- Prepare voucher, ensure proper budget coding, write payment voucher and submit for approval
- Prepare budget, financial projection and plan as per need and when requested by the Executive President.
- Guide (monitor and supervise) project teams for financial management
Salary & Benefits: As per company rule
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated resume, a recent passport size photograph and photocopies of all the required documents supporting your credentials and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org within 18th August 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Women and local candidates are encouraged to apply.