- As the CEO, you will be responsible for the overall business operation cycle of the company. You will be giving all the strategic directions to the team across the whole company and lead the team to achieve the set targets and objectives.
- You will develop new business ideas and projects and implement them. (You can think NewBiz as a just established new company, i.e. you will not be constrained by structural restrictions that old companies usually have.)
- Till you come up with your own ideas, you will be required to evaluate new business ideas (mostly based on digital technology) that are already conceived by the company and form detailed projects out of these ideas and implement the projects,
- You will have full authority to fulfill these responsibilities. You can outsource some of the activities or set new teams or even set up subsidiary companies.
- Some level of understanding of media business in Nepal
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar role (otherwise give strong reason why you are applying)
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning, implementation, mid-way revision and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Demonstrable competency in planning and monitoring the application of digital technology in business management
- Bachelors in Business Administration or relevant field; MBA is a plus
Your CV and interview are expected to provide reliable evidence about these points.