Ankhu Khhola Jalbidhyut Company Limited has successfully completed Ankhu Khola - 1 Hydro Electric Project (8.4MW) on Bhadra 2070 B.S. and since then the project is running smoothly. The company is currently seeking dynamic, self motivated and highly competent Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Lead in formulating company strategy and operational policies for new and existing investments to maximize returns and future growths
- Implement company's wide functional and departmental systems
- Institute good corporate governance and enhance corporate culture and professional working style in the company
- Ensure good industrial relation and conducive work environment
- Maintain good liaison with different government agencies, banks and financial institutions
- Focus on key areas which yield improvements in productivity and profitability
- Lead and manage operational and new hydropower projects
- Effective succession planning
- Long term process driven approach
Preference shall be given to those candidate who posses additional qualification such as LLB or Bachelor in Engineering (BE).
- MBA/MBS/CA with more than 5 years of experience
- At least 3 years in a leadership role, excellent understanding of and strong background in Profit & Loss management
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the project financing and experience in local and multilateral financing
Salary will be negotiable and will be based on experience and educational qualification of the candidate.