- Organizing meticulously to keep financial documents in order
- Problem-solving to determine where errors might be occurring or to suggest ideas that would benefit the client, such as ways to limit tax liability
- Communicating well with others both orally and in writing so that people understand their options and your findings
- Committing to life-long learning to keep up with governmental and economic changes
- Being aware of financial situations and regulations in other countries since the global economy is increasingly becoming a concern to all businesses
- Liaise with external and internal auditors to handle any financial irregularities that occur.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Creating reports or offering recommendations for internal or public-sector audits.
- Discussing terms with your company/client’s suppliers.
- Providing advice on tax affairs.
- Proven experience in manufacturing and non- manufacturing sectors.
- Good knowledge of related software’s.
- Should have IT skills needed for a fluent email communication and an exchange via online forums or other software supported ways of communication.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Responsible for a routine audit to ensure compliance with the Company’s policies, internal control, procedure and applicable laws and regulations.
- Communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.
- Ensure Optimum utilization of Expenses budget
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Manage financial systems and budgets
- Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organization’s financial position)
- Provide financial advice
- Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
- Review the company's systems and analyses risk
- Perform tests to check financial information and systems
- Advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- Advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
- Counsel clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
- Detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
- Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- Advise on tax and treasury issues
- Negotiate terms with suppliers.
Salary & benefits: Will be offered as per the candidates’ experience and qualification. Salary is not a bar for deserving candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection processes. Suitable candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested Candidates are requested to email us your detailed CV with Cover letter to email@example.com