As a Senior C++ Developer at Deriv, you will be working with a team to build, maintain, and extend the high-performance C++ core features for pricing calculations, automated trading execution algorithms, and platform integrations with key trading platforms such as MetaTrader 5.
- Support product development by adding core features to shared libraries.
- Achieve high-performance execution targets for all critical components.
- Maintain good code quality through documentation and testing.
- Expertise in C++, including an in-depth understanding of software design and architecture
- Ability to follow technical specifications with little additional guidance or direction
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Some background in trading or quantitative finance is an advantage, but not a requirement — we provide training and reference materials
- Ideas, enthusiasm, and a teamwork approach
- A competitive, market-based salary, performance bonus, and health benefits
- A chance to work in a fast-growing company with incredible career opportunities. We finished 2021 with over 750 employees and are looking to double our size to 1,500 employees in 2022. All backed up by solid financials!
- A MacBook or other high-end laptop of your choice to work on
- For our foreign candidates: we will apply for your work permit and provide you with relocation assistance.
- Lunch, fruits, beverages, team outings with fantastic colleagues, and company holidays.
- A chance to travel to our offices in Cyberjaya, Paris, London, Malta, Limassol, Minsk, Guernsey, Asunción, Ipoh, Melaka, and Kigali
Your colleagues in Deriv are A-players, come from all over the world, and are very much considered experts in their domains. If you thrive in an international environment, this is your chance! At last count, we had well over 50 different nationalities working in our company, from every continent except Antarctica!