- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Lead the organization’s HR departments, including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the department.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Partnering with senior to create vision, policies, strategic goals and objectives for the business unit.
- Coordinate with leadership to manage talent acquisition, campus recruitments, etc. as per the requirement.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all country’s regulations; assist in classifying positions and/or reclassifying positions as needed.
- Assist in communicating company policies and procedures. Promote understanding within the organization and across the Vianet.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Contribute to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and executive talent acquisition.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Monitor staff performance, discipline, attendance and leave to regularize the organizational ethics.
- Get updated about the Labor Law, Labor Act and other necessary law related to HR functioning and recommending new policies, approaches, and procedure
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Nurture a positive working environment
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at [email protected]