We are looking for a prolific full stack developer with knowledge about design and Wordpress Development to join our team in Kathmandu.
Your Profile for this role
- Strong be proficient with Woo Commerce internals and hooks
- Must have minimum 2 years of experience in WordPress and/or Woo Commerce development.
- Should have minimum 1 year experience with a framework/toolkit (Bootstrap, Foundation, Susy, etc.)
- Should have minimum 3 years experience: PHP, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Java script.
- Preferably previous experience working with: GIT, SASS, Grunt, XDebug, OO Programming, SQL, WordPress Rest API or other APIs.
- Knowledge of working on other platforms - Shopify/Magento/ Big Commerce is a plus.
- Core skills we always look for
- Having good communication skills with good command over English language.
- Curious about new technologies.
- Preferably contribution to open source projects or shareable public repositories.
- Capable to build new WordPress themes from PSD designs (responsive, mobile-friendly).
- Should be proactive and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- Customize existing themes (front-end and back-end)
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Geographically distributed team (Colleagues in Australia and Asia)
- 10 vacation days per year in addition to public holidays.
- 5 days work week.
- Regular Team Events
- Open feedback culture.