We’re looking for an experienced WordPress developer who can work with us in the fast-paced delivery environment to help translate amazing ideas from a top-notch design team from ideas into reality.
- Work on developing high-performance responsive websites/plugins using WordPress
- Work closely with Sage leadership team and a team of excellent designers from top design schools all over the world
- Have high ownership for quality, delivery, and making site optimized for SEO
- Communicate with different teams and provide estimates on deliverables
- Enforce the best latest and best practices used in the industry
- Contribute to engineering initiatives and be a key factor for the product development
- Continuously explore, improve, enhance, and optimize the site to best meet the business needs
What You'll Need
- 3+ years building high-quality WordPress themes/plugins
- In-depth working knowledge of PHP and WordPress themes, plugins, and hosting
- Knowledge of modern frameworks like React, Vue, Svelte, Angular is a plus
- Understanding of SEO best practices and site implementation
- Knowledge of code versioning tool Git
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- High attention to detail is a must
Benefits we offer:
- Insurance: We enroll our employees in the company’s group insurance policy that covers both medical and accidental insurance
- Competitive Salary: We strive to ensure that our people get competitive remuneration as per the company standards.
- Timely performance appraisal and salary reviews: We conduct yearly performance reviews to ensure that our employees are always on top of their game.
- Paid Holidays: We provide 13 business days off as festival holidays.
- Provident Fund: Provident Fund is a contribution-based social security scheme, the employee contributes 10% and the employer adds 10% of the basic salary per month (20% of the basic salary of the employee) every month.
- Gratuity: Gratuity is given by the company as a loyalty program to employees, the employer will contribute 8.33% of the basic salary per month.
- Saturday and Sunday Off
We have no dearth of Challenging Problems, come work with us in a high-growth startup culture, where your growth is defined by your performance.
Email application at [email protected]. Please mention the role WordPress Developer in the subject line.
Location: Remote or any of our locations in India & Nepal.