Some Of The Exciting Stuff That You'll Be Involved In
- Design, develop and maintain web application features according to business requirements and technical specifications
- Perform manual developer testing and review solutions and code completed by peer developers
- Ensure secure software by adhering to industry standards and best practice
- Stay up to date with current web application security risks and mitigation strategies
- Optimize existing software solutions and databases in order to improve performance, usability and scalability
- Undertake development operational tasks to release software applications, updates and fixes
- Support marketing team to improve website performance
- Undertake ongoing research to stay up-to-date with development trends and technologies
- Check and maintain web pages, mortgage calculators, and cross browser compatibility
- Maintain and contribute to the developer knowledge base (Confluence)
The Benefits of Joining us!
- A generous salary based on experience and skills
- A secure long - term role with career development opportunities
- Industry - leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development
- A flexible working environment
- A 5-day work week from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Full breakfast provided with regular team lunches and team building activities. WE LOVE TO HAVE FUN!
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Career: Web/WordPress Developer", addressing all the essential requirements.
Also, please provide an online portfolio or links showcasing your best work, including samples illustrating the creative exploration and evolution process.
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.