We are looking for an experienced Web Developer (WordPress) with a minimum of four years of custom coding experience to be able to work independently and be part of the development team.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand requirements and review deliverables.
- Work closely with company Marketing / Design department to help coordinate and implement marketing campaigns and Implement UI / UX Designs using adobe XD and other applications
- Develop website layouts and user experiences for all websites.
- Integrate with backend services / plugins
- Ensure website functionality across popular browsers and devices.
- Consider web accessibility requirements when designing pages.
- Follow industry trends and technical advancements in the design and user experience space.
- Web Developer will suggest and implement improvements that will have a positive impact on load times and SEO.
- Build and optimize lead generation landing pages, e-commerce websites etc.
- Integrate payment gateways
- Build web application / databases
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Depending on Experience
Location: Kathmandu City, Nepal
Time: 12:30pm to 8:30pm (Monday – Friday)
Reporting to: Country Manager / London Team