Job Purpose: The VP of Engineering ensures that the company's engineers and designers meet predetermined requirements, budget, schedule & quality guidelines and manage a team responsible for the design, development, testing, integration, timeline, maintenance, documentation, and support of software. Besides, he is also responsible for the solid user experience and well-maintained across the different tools and services built, and the teams operate at optimum capacity.
Important Note: We are looking for a candidate who has strong expertise in Python, React & Node along with backend, frontend & DevOps works.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Role-playing - Collaborates with the company's executive leadership to develop and
- meet organizational goals while supplying expertise and guidance on projects,
- operations, and systems
- Build and Manage - Effectively build and manage multiple teams/squads of Software Developers & manage resource and staffing plans based on strategic priorities.
- Drive - Effectively drive the team on innovation and implementation, creating and reviewing architectural designs, mentoring the team, and honing its engineering skills.
- Coach - Helping to set and manage strategic goals, cascading those to employees, executing performance reviews, and providing candid feedback and coaching
- Learn - Well-versed in emerging industry technologies and trends and the ability to communicate that knowledge to the team and influence product direction
- Standardize - Ability to implement and drive Enterprise-Grade Software Engineering, CI/CD, and Coding Best Practices within Team
- Lead - Ability to lead daily scrums, or regular scrum of scrum meetings
- Communicate - Ability to Effectively work across multiple technical teams and customers and geographies, gathering and clarifying technical requirements
- Own - Create a culture of ownership and accountability to ensure teams understand their objectives and are provided with the tools and guidance to be successful
- Automate - Identify process automation/improvement opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to drive identified initiatives and collaborate with team and prepare Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly business reviews