Voice Over Artists are responsible for dubbing English and Nepali language scripts while working closely with the production unit.
In this creative pursuit, Voice Over Artists will be responsible for bringing visual art to life and also for the following duties;
- Read and deliver the content of the pre-written script clearly in a lively tenor.
- Bring life and emotion to the script while maintaining a realistic attitude.
- Deliver the script in a pleasant narrative manner in which the students watching the video are interested and engaged.
- Transform the script into effective and comprehensible tutorial video.
- Basic proficiency and fluency in English and Nepali language.
- Should be able to speak Nepali clearly with no accent.
- Should be able to speak English clearly with no American accent. Either British or Neutral accent preferred.
- Good communication skills and the ability meet deadlines.
- Ability to read from a script using the right tone, pitch and emotion.
- Correctly pronounce and enunciate words in a proper accent that students / audience can easily understand
This job has expired.