- Create innovative video contents that uplifts the Daraz’s brand value by shooting and editing the videos as per the guideline.
- Responsible for setting up video and audio recording equipment.
- Efficient coordination with other team members such as content, photographers, graphic designers as well as others to produce a good quality video.
- Manage multiple design project deadlines and complete work order.
- Continuously discover and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions and contribute creative ideas.
- Bachelors degree
- Passionate about video content creation.
- Good knowledge of camera operation and audio recording equipment.
- Basic knowledge on Premier Pro, After Effects, Character Animator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom and Photography skills will be an advantage.
- Good communication skill in order to present the thought process/ideas to other team members - both verbal & visual.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with people inside and outside the company.
- Should be creative, artistic, focused and ambitious.
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Customer commitment
- Embrace change
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up