No. of vacancy: 1
Job location: Balkumari, Lalitpur
Remuneration: Commensurate with credentials and policy
Reports to: Principal of the college
The VP is a senior management position that facilitates the institution towards its vision. This position holder is accountable for ensuring educational success of the institution and efficient management of resources. S/he supports/leads in overall management of Kathford’s academic administration and collaborates with Principal, Academic Advisors, Head of Departments and Section Heads for the smooth management of operations and resources. This is an ambitious and developing role which supports the formulation and implementation of strategy and policy and achieves strategic objectives of the institution.
- Program design, implementation and monitoring
- Teaching and learning – physical and virtual settings
- Operations management
- Planning, reporting and documentation
- Communication and coordination
- External coordination, branding and representation
- Education: University Masters’ degree in Engineering/Science/IT/Management/Education or equivalent. PhD is an advantage
- Teaching experience: Minimum 10 years
- Academic administration experience: Minimum 3 years in a similar position in an academic institution(s)/college. Demonstrated leadership and coordination/collaboration experience
- Core: Strong knowledge of teaching and learning- both in physical and virtual setting, curriculum, pedagogy, instructional design, academic planning and faculty supervision.
- Content Knowledge: Good understanding of lesson planning, quality of delivery, college management, student lifecycle, competitor’s activities and government policies in education.
- Leadership: Ability to take initiatives and plan and deliver appropriate activities.
- Personality: Highly enthusiastic and inquisitive personality with positive attitude.
- Management: Excellent time management, people management and resource management skills.
- Communication and Networking: Excellent communication, interpersonal, networking and skill of presentation and delivering interactive sessions with students, teachers and staffs.
- Teamwork: Ability to work with different teams and lead them towards organizational goals as well as different team objectives.
- IT skill: email communication/scheduling, office applications, general cloud applications.
- Branding: Good understanding of online and onsite branding of college.
- Motivation: Self-motivated with flexible approach to work, commitment to success and ownership for personal development
- Impact and results orientation: Proactive in problem solving, mentors inhouse team, sets targets and inspires to achieve them.
- Reporting: Skill of scheduled report writing both in concise and detailed form.
- The duty station is Balkumari, Lalitpur (inside college premises) with occasional travel and field work.
- Salaries and benefits at Kathford are competitive compared to other similar institutions; remuneration is commensurate with credentials and policy.
Applicants shall have to forward their application and recent cv/biodata with the subject: “Application for VicePrincipal” by email to: [email protected] with a cc mark to [email protected]
Last date for application: April 9, 2021 (Chaitra 27, 2077)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.