- Provide vendor risk and relationship management subject matter expertise and best practice leadership to exert governance and control over ANSYS' supply chain
- Develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across Ansys to keep them informed of emerging changes
- Continue developing the Ansys Vendor Relationship Management (VRM) process to facilitate effective onboarding and oversight of Critical Vendors; this includes elements such as planning, due diligence, contracting, monitoring and termination phases
- Ensure vendor risk exposures are identified and reported, escalating issues to the relevant internal partner or subject matter expert to develop an appropriate remediation plan
- Maintain the criteria for identifying Critical Vendors as well as managing the inventory of Critical Vendors
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop KPIs for Critical Vendors and chair QBRs to evaluate performance, discuss mutually beneficial opportunities, etc
- Monitor and report on the performance of Critical Vendors to ensure delivery is in line with ANSYS' strategic direction, individual vendor contractual obligations and agreed KPIs
- Manage the interaction between vendors and internal functions to provide adequate visibility of interdependent initiatives and programs as awareness of ANSYS' strategic direction, changes and challenges
- Provide required training on Vendor Relationship Management (VRM) and oversee the execution of the framework by business owners to ensure the risks of the individual relationships are understood and monitored
- Keep up to date with regulatory requirements and industry best practices
For all levels, we offer the competitive salary, earning opportunities: incentives and bonus and most importantly working environment in proven system and world class infrastructure based in Kathmandu nearby Maharajgunj area.
Kindly, share your updated resume along with two references & full sized photograph by 18 Jan 2021 at [email protected]. For the post of Head & Relationship Manager, also share your story and career plan for next 5 years.