Are you a designer by heart, and not necessarily by profession? Are you looking to work on a high-tech, global IT application used across the world? Ready to join a world-class IT team that will take yourself and your career to the next level? If yes, join B.M. Nepal’s fast-paced software team comprises 8+ software engineers giving you a chance to learn and grow together with some of the most talented IT engineers in Nepal.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer with the following skillset:
- Strong knowledge of interface design tools like Figma
- Ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts
- Strong visualisation skills and the ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal direction
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Responsible and reliable
- Able to take criticism
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and dedicated
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
Nice to have skills:
- Responsive Web Design
- Tailwind CSS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar field
- Experience with modern website and product design trends
- Up to date Knowledge of latest design trends and tools like Figma, XD, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX designer or a similar role
- Knowledge and experience in UX/UI and product Design.
- Portfolio of UI/UX design work for both mobile and web platforms
- Link to your Behance, Dribble, Figma profile, or any other portfolio showcasing site.