- Recently graduated or currently studying a Bachelor or Master Degree in any IT related field
- Basic of Design Tools – Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Color Theory, Typography, Contrast, Grid Layout, etc.
- Basics of HTML/CSS
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Aptitude to learn
- Personal laptop: You must bring your own laptop to work
Please include the following in your application:
- Link to your Behance, Dribbble, Figma profile, or any other portfolio showcasing site.
- Link to GIT repository if you have done any HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, or WordPress work.
- Dedicated experienced mentors
- Friendly team always ready to help you
- Certification and Job offer
- Timely refreshment and outing programs
- A serene working environment
- In-house Table Tennis, Badminton court, Carrom Board, Dart Board and Chess to play and enjoy the break time. (We conduct inter-office tournament time-to-time on different sports)
- Lunch, snacks, unlimited tea, and coffee
- 5 working days a week
Our internship program duration is for 3 months. However, there will be a revaluation after the end of the 2nd month. Deserving and hard-working candidates might get a job placement before the end of the internship program. The program will continue as per schedule for the rest of the interns.
Remember! Only 6 seats are available among which a total of 2 worthy candidates will be selected.