- Training on good agriculture practices for Farmers (nursery management, climate resilient cultivation, IPM,) (300 Selected Farmers)
- Training on bamboo nursery management and plantation (75 Selected Farmers)
- Business Planning and market access capacity Enhancement Training for Farmers (30 Lead women Farmers)
- Training of trainers Training on and nutrition sensitive and resilient agriculture practices, natural resource management, agroecology for lead Farmers (Youths)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop the training guidelines to above mentioned training(s).
- Develop the training schedule and provide it to Sahara Nepal.
- Training should be conducted in the Nepali language.
- Training will be conducted in various location of Belaka Municipality Ward No. 4 and 8
- Submit the final training report in English to Sahara Nepal.
Documents to be included when submitting the EOI
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/ information
- The letter of interest for Consultancy Service includes the work plan, timeline, etc.
- A brief methodology on how will you conduct the work.
- Financial proposal
- Copy of legal documents such as PAN, and Citizenship card.
- Personal CV including experience in similar projects and at least 2 references.
Note: All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Priority will be given to consultants from women, Dalit, Janajati, and ethnic communities