Duration: Three to Nine months (March till November 2021)
Remuneration and Benefits: As per the rules and regulations of Pro Public program.
- Master's in Conflict, Peace and Development Studies running or completed or Masters in Social Science or relevant field. No prior experience is required however it will be an added value.
Key competencies required:
- Working knowledge of word programs (word, excel, power point);
- Working knowledge of SPSS;
- Knowledge of data analysis, data input and data tabulation or interest in learning these;
- Understanding of or interest in documenting project learning such as case studies, success
- stories and lessons learnt;
- Good in both English and Nepali with Nepali typing skills or willingness to learn Nepali typing in the beginning of the traineeship;
- English to Nepali and vice versa translation and transcription ability;
- Keen learning attitude, reliability, and sense of responsibility;
- Good team player and communication skills;
- Trainee bringing their own laptop is preferable (basic skills on designing and video editing will be an added value)
This job has expired.