Are you passionate about developing state of the art web and mobile app solutions? Do you want to work with the award-winning Development team?
We are looking for enthusiastic Trainees. This position is an entry-level position for the development team at EB Pearls. Trainees go through an insightful learning experience from beginning to completion of a sample project based on a real work environment under the direct supervision of our experienced Project Managers and Tech Leads.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Learn website and web application development in one or more frameworks
- Understand, analyze and modify existing codes and popular open sources
- Understand and analyze the clients' requirements
- Get involved in discussions pertaining to critical project issues and contribute to the
team effort in finding solutions to problems at hand
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by Project Managers and/or mentors
Perks and Benefits:
We strive to make sure that our people are comfortable, happy, and growing at EB Pearls. We offer:
- Insurance: We enroll our employees in the company's group insurance policy that covers both medical and accidental insurance.
- Competitive Salary: We strive to ensure that our people get competitive remuneration as per the industry standards
- Timely performance appraisal and salary reviews: We conduct bi-yearly performance reviews to ensure that our people are always on top of their game and ensure yearly salary review on a timely basis to complement.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays: PTO refers to days when you can take time away from work while still being paid your usual salary. We provide 13 business days off as festival holidays.
- Employee Recognition: We are a company led by performers and we never fail to acknowledge the exemplary performance of our people
- Social Security Fund: SSF is a contribution-based social security scheme, the employee
- contributes 11 % and the employer adds 20% of the basic salary per month( 31% of the
- basic salary of the employee) every month.
- Festival Allowance: We have the provision of festival allowance and provide a Dashain
- bonus which is based on the amount of employees’ basic salary.
- Training and Development Programs: We are obsessed with constantly developing our competencies. Hence, we determine the training needs for our people from the performance review that we conduct bi- yearly.
- Work on next-generation technology projects
- Work with leading-edge technology
Fun At EB
All work and no play is not our cup of tea. At EB, we enjoy:
- Office Events: Chat and Chew, Residential Annual Event, Team Lunch Out
- EEC Club Activities: Night outs, Picnics, Lunch Outs, Futsal, Festival Events, Pool Parties, Day out events
- Food and Coffee: Office Provided lunch and stocked pantry
- Inspiring Colleagues: Fun and friendly work environment with brilliant one of a kind
Submit a cover letter along with your recent updated resume via email to
“[email protected]” with “Application for Flutter/ Android/iOS Trainee” as per your
interested platform in the subject line.
Send your application via our website: