Reports to: Operations Director
Company: TKG/TWI (Sister company of The British College)
Duties and responsibilities
- Cold call and answer incoming calls from potential students
- Use scripts to provide information about college courses, prices etc. and the offers if any.
- Make outbound calls to recruit prospective students from the point of inquiry to enrollment.
- Each night work toward making more completed calls or over 100 attempted calls with prospective students and writing thorough notes for the admissions counsellors.
- Follow up with any situations that may require additional information
- Seek to consistently expand knowledge of University academic and extracurricular programs to be able to counsel students within their area of interest and provide correct information regarding such areas.
- Utilizing the college’s CRM in support of a quality prospective student experience.
- Creating and maintaining accurate records for all interactions with potential students.
- Strong customer service skills and an understanding of customer service concepts
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent command of English (Both written and spoken ).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Strong persuasions skills and computer skills
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Honesty, integrity, reliability and the ability to maintain confidentiality
Notes: The job description sets out the main responsibilities but is not intended to be an exhaustive list. Specific duties may change from time to time without changing the general nature of the post and the associate is expected to be flexible in the range of responsibilities he/she undertakes.
Working Hours: 12-8 PM (UK/US Shifts) - 1
Working Hours: 10:30 PM - 6:30 PM - 1
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with their cover letter to [email protected]. Please specify the position applied for in the subject line in the email.
Please visit our website for further inquiry at https://www.thebritishcollege.edu.np/pages/tbc-vacancies/3/13