Sahara Nepal is a leading National Non-Government Organization (N/NGO) Nepal for social transformation and development through various projects and programs. For an upcoming WASH project Sahara Nepal, is looking for a dynamic team player in the following position based in Rasuwa and/or Nuwakot Districts.
Required Academic Qualification, Experience, and Training:
- Diploma/Sub-Engineer in Civil with minimum 2 years of experience in WASH projects (Preferable). Or having 15 months CTEVT technical training related to Water Supply Sanitation with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability and willingness to work in team and to work under pressure in remote area
- Basic Knowledge and skills on plumbing and construction of ground water tanks and WSS schemes.
- Community mobilization, motivation and communication Skill.
- Ensuring the quality of works at sites are as per the drawings and the engineering norms & standards.
- Fit to travel by walk from one village/scheme to another village/scheme
- Good knowledge on designing, implementing and supervising construction-related activities.
- Implementation of the detailed designs and BOQ of WASH infrastructure.
- Support ensure the timely construction with quality, accuracy of survey and within estimated budget.
- Support to establish operational and maintenance protocols, and ensure functioning of all systems.
- Train and coach VMW for plumbing, WSS management and drawing interpretation.