- Research, write, edit and technical data
- Create, maintain and update manuals, procedures, specifications and other documents
- Create, maintain and update installation instructions, training material and other technical documents
- Design and establish style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations to meet business needs
- Review, revise, modify or edit documents prepared by others
- Coordinate project plans, budget and determine resources
- Compile, organize and write online help files to support end-users
- Write technical documents in compliance to the company’s established standards and guidelines
- Provide writing, editing and design support to other team members
- Computer Engineering/Bsc. CsIT -2; Proficiency in C#, .net, R-Programming
- Mechanical - 2
- Electrical - 3
- Electronics & Communication - 4
- Telecom- 1
Morning Shift: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Working Days: 6 Days a Week
- Fresher can apply. Training will be provided.
- Selected candidates will be writing Technical & Engineering Reports for clients based in UK & Australia.
- Knowledge with good software fluency will be prioritized
Applicants are requested to drop their application letter and CV/Bio-data to [email protected]
CV Should Contain All Of The Academic Scores From Schooling To Your Recent Qualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for an online Interview and further selection process(es).