We are looking for an experienced, creative, and enthusiastic Technical Writer to join our Customer Support and Operations Team to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our next-generation SIEM solution. You will be creating various types of technical documents such as guides, how-to videos, troubleshooting documents, and other documents for both internal and external users of Logpoint.
Working as a Technical Writer involves collaborating with different teams that include Solutions Engineer, Support Managers, pre-sales team and the development team. So, the ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and a technical background that enables her or him to interact effectively with subject matter experts and peers, and quickly grasp new technical concepts with passion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Technical writing
- Familiarity with security domain and/or similar products
- Basic linux and networking skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision
- Should be energetic and dynamic, an effective team player with good communication and, learning skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver quality products under tight deadlines
- Should be a proactive and good initiator
- Deliver high-quality customer-facing documentation for various product lines that help customers understand and resolve the incidents
- Create new technical documentation using informative screenshots
- Identify problem areas of customers and proactively contribute to the guidelines to their improvement in the knowledge base
- Update existing docs to reflect changes to functionality
- Work closely with the subject matter experts to gather technical information to write, update and revise documentation.
- Proactively strengthen your knowledge of current technical writing methods, trends, and technologies
- Test content for accuracy and usability
- Drive the research of national and international technical writing methods
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Social Security Fund (SSF).
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication are encouraged.
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate.
- High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities.
- Open international work environment.
- Festival expense allowance.
- Medical and accident insurance.
- Gymnasium/Fitness Membership.
Working at Logpoint
Logpoint is growing rapidly, we offer a challenging and exciting international work environment on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology. We strive to deliver outstanding results in a positive, collaborative, and informal atmosphere with ample opportunity for personal growth and development.