We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Technical Writer to join our Documentation Team and produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our product. You will create technical documents such as product manuals, release notes, how-to videos, troubleshooting guides, and other technical documents for both internal and external users of Logpoint.
Innovations in technology require great minds. How many innovations would be lost to the world if there weren't writers to tell us about them? This is what makes a career in Technical Writing so fulfilling – creating something that didn't exist before and which consists of highly valuable information (not fluffy marketing copy) that people will actually read and use.
Technical Writing is a writing job that requires you to communicate information in a way that is clear and easy to understand. But that is not all. You will also be testing and researching new technology. A job where you need to identify what people need to achieve and then get to explain how they can achieve it.
As a Technical Writer, you'll be embedded in product teams to tackle complex problems and produce helpful, informative guides for our customers. As part of our cross-functional UX team, you'll set the example for best practices in user-centered Technical Writing amongst your peers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Management/Information Technology/Computer Engineering or any related field.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and networking.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in technical writing, including product documentation or creating content for technical audiences.
- Clear and concise writing, with the ability to break down complex technical subjects and present them in an approachable way.
- Keen technical curiosity, with outstanding research and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with web technologies and web-based content creation tools.
- An eye for visuals and graphic design and familiarity with image editing tools.
- Experience with other methods of presenting learning content, such as recorded video tutorials and UML diagrams.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to present information logically and concisely.
- Team player.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver quality products under tight deadlines.
- Ability to explore customers' problems and address their needs through documentation.
- Ability to make complex technical subjects easy to comprehend.
- Passion for seizing opportunities for improvement at every turn.
- Produce high-quality product documentation (Guides, Release Notes, Troubleshooting documents, How-to videos, and other documentation as required) for various product lines that help customers understand and use the products.
- Work closely with the internal team and gather information to write, update and revise documentation.
- Adhere to the style guidelines and standards of accuracy and consistency.
- Create interactive videos for major product features.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text and online help.
- Conduct peer reviews for grammar, style, and format.
- Groom new hires in the team.
- Help improve the web-hosted documentation portal.
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate
- High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Open international work environment
- Festival expense allowance
- Lunch and Snacks
- Fitness Perk
- Medical and accident insurance
Working at Logpoint
Logpoint is growing rapidly, we offer a challenging and exciting international work environment on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology. We strive to deliver outstanding results in a positive, collaborative, and informal atmosphere with ample opportunity for personal growth and development.