This role requires to provide support in installation and maintenance of the company’s ICT assets, networks, servers, power systems, communication systems and associated systems. He/ She shall co-ordinate with other departments and with external vendors of Infrastructure/ Technology and Network.
- At least University degree in Engineering, Computer Application/ Science, IT or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in implementation and support of ICT infrastructure including networks, servers or data center. Outstanding fresh graduate with understanding of ICT infrastructure can also apply.
- Knowledge and understanding of major OS (Windows, Unix/Linux), databases, networking/ network technologies, virtualization environment required
- Understanding of active directory domain, email system, PKI infrastructure are highly preferred.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies with strong interpersonal and communication