Chemonics seeks experienced technical specialists for the anticipated, USAID-funded Improving Learning Outcomes for Asia (ILOA) activity. ILOA seeks to provide analytical and implementation support services to USAID missions in Asia and the Asia Regional Bureau (USAID/Asia) and to assist them with designing, implementing, and evaluating a full range of education programming from early childhood to higher education. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are seeking technical specialists in the following areas:
- Early Childhood Education
- Literacy and Numeracy Curriculum Design and Instruction
- Inclusive Education and Universal Design for Learning,
- Bilingual Education
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Education in Crisis and Conflict Situations
- Student Learning Assessment, and Intervention.
- Secondary Education
- Post-Secondary Education
- Workforce Development
- Master’s degree in education or related fields
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience in area of specified technical expertise; more experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Strong writing, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with USAID and/or other donors preferred
- Experience and understanding working with governments and government systems, the private sector, and international donors
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience working with program teams in challenging settings
- Experience in Asia (East, Southeast, and South Asia) preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
This job has expired.