Reports to: Marketing and PR Manager
Technical Content Writer is responsible to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. Compose clear and coherent technical information, discuss commercial and industrial products and services, write instruction manuals for users, and possess a complete understanding of a company's products and applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with product managers, product marketing team, and engineers to produce and maintain excellent documentation.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Build and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, demos, and other educational techniques.
- Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability.
- Adapt rapidly to a changing industry and be able to adjust responsibilities, time, and objectives accordingly.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
What We Offer
- Work in a multinational company operating in the Cloud & ICT domain, based out of the UK and operating in Australia, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh
- Best in class open, progressive, professional, and equal opportunity work environment
- Closely knit and supportive team members and a culture where your contributions, opinions, and diversity is welcome, respected, & encouraged
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary skill areas (including team management & leadership) in a vibrant start-up ecosystem with deep work involving world-class leaders like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, Digital Ocean, and Facebook
- Opportunity to travel regionally (as part of assignment/ training and development or delivery ) in Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, or Srilanka
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.