- Work on a clear and impactful project to improve the performance of logistics operation related system and processes e.g. delivery/warehouse management related products, configurations etc.
- Align with various functional teams to proactively identify process requirements and facilitate in reporting bugs or new features and unfulfilled configurations that users may encounter.
- Work on a skill gap analysis, training plan and evaluation methodology for system users to ensure users are well versed and capable of using system and processes.
- Prepare documentations on the business process flow and SOPs that is executed through the system.
- Audit the system execution of business process to ensure that it is functioning according to configurations and take corrective actions whenever necessary.
- Develop Test Cases in line with business process and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to rollout new system features released by technical team.
- Take ownership in fixing system issues reported by Business Teams, perform system and process flow diagnosis, resolve or timely escalate issues to find appropriate solutions. Manage system issues reported through the tickets raised by business teams. Process such tickets and coordinate with technical team to resolve system issues.
- Maintain records of configuration changes and tracking of issues reported and resolved.
- Become the subject matter experts in logistics and fulfilment systems and guide business teams on operating the systems. Be on top of prescribed flow of product feature utilization, continuously assess product capabilities, find best practices and facilitate local operation to gain optimal use of the product.
- Continuously monitor business process flow dynamics, assess product capabilities to better facilitate the operation in terms of enhancing process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide visibility to the management team and relevant stakeholders on system/process related topics, strategies and ensure they are fully inline with product roadmap.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management with 2+ years’ of relevant experience in logistics/supply chain/product /process management.
- Excel proficiency, experience with analytics strongly recommended.
- Experience in any Project Management Tool or a Ticketing Management Tool will be an advantage.
- Proactive and able to work both independently and within a team.
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities and strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Demonstrated ability of excelling in fast-paced, changing and ambiguous environments and work under high pressure.
- Ability to mentor, coach and act as a knowledge resource to other employees.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define every thing we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up