- Work with a team of System Administrators to monitor the existing system infrastructure,
backbone network, application delivery network, applications, and services.
- Perform installation, configuration, and maintenance of Linux/Windows Servers and
applications in a virtualization-based infrastructure.
- Proactively manage and install network routers, switches, servers, and firewall systems.
- Administration of windows server and maintaining Active Directory, DNS, NPS, File and
- Participate in designing a network, system infrastructure, and Data Center management.
- Maintain proper backup and recovery of the system.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and patches
- Coordinate with vendors and service providers for connectivity, support, and infra related
incidents in the production environment
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated resume to [email protected] along with a cover letter mentioning your work and academic credentials.
Note: While sending your CV via mail please mention the position you are applying for.