EB Pearls is looking for System Administration- Intern to perform various administrative and operative tasks and support our IT & Systems Support department’s daily activities.
This position will be responsible for monitoring the overall system and verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware as well as server resources.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of server resources
- Manage Cloud based services in AWS
- Ability to work and conduct research independently
- Assist team to complete tasks in support of IT systems
- Deployment of website
- Managing CI/CD pipelines via GIT
Perks and Benefits:
We strive to make sure that our people are comfortable, happy, and growing at EB Pearls. We offer:
Fun At EB
- Insurance: We enroll our employees in the company's group insurance policy that covers both medical and accidental insurance.
- Competitive Salary: We strive to ensure that our people get competitive remuneration as per the industry standards
- Timely performance appraisal and salary reviews: We conduct bi-yearly performance reviews to ensure that our people are always on top of their game and ensure yearly salary reviews on a timely basis to complement.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays: PTO refers to days when you can take time away from work while still being paid your usual salary. We provide 13 business days off as festival holidays.
- Employee Recognition: We are a company led by performers and we never fail to acknowledge the exemplary performance of our people
- Social Security Fund: SSF is a contribution-based social security scheme, the employee contributes 11 % and the employer adds 20% of the basic salary per month( 31% of the basic salary of the employee) every month.
- Festival Allowance: We have the provision of festival allowance and provide Dashain bonus which is based on the amount of employees’ basic salary.
- Training and Development Programs: We are obsessed with constantly developing our competencies. Hence, we determine the training needs for our people from the performance review that we conduct bi- yearly.
All work and no play is not our cup of tea. At EB, we enjoy:
- Office Events: Chat and Chew, Residential Annual Event, Team Lunch Out
- EEC Club Activities: Night outs, Picnics, Lunch Outs, Futsal, Festival Events, Pool Parties, Day out events
- Food and Coffee: Office Provided lunch and stocked pantry
- Inspiring Colleagues: Fun and friendly work environment with brilliant one of a kind team
Please submit a cover letter explaining with evidence how you meet the above criteria along with your recent CV/resume via email to “[email protected]” with “Application for System Administration Intern” in the subject line.
Send your application via our website:
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicatedOR,