- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects
Interested candidate are requested to send their application along with updated CV and recent PP Size photos before 5th Ashar, 2076 to the following E-mail address. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.