- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues in timely manner
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Test the APIs provided by the clients and third party vendors
- Test the APIs and frontend system
- Follow the SLA for issues with respect to the severity
- Provide support as a payment gateway service provider and help in integrating the payment solutions for the clients
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated resume to [email protected] along with a cover letter mentioning your work and academic credentials.
Note: While sending your CV via mail please mention the position you are applying for.