No of Vacancy: 6
Job Location: Baluwatar, Kathmandu
Job Level: Senior Level
Salary: 1,000 USD Equivalent for competent and deserving candidate
Required Skills: Communication, Interpersonal, Teaching, Leadership, Teamwork & Microsoft Office Suite
- Validate the scripts written by Subject Experts on the subject.
- Lead the subject team in different activities like training, writing content, editing and validating scripts.
- Ensure the efficiency of high-quality content by making the best use of available resources.
- Recommend improvements to ensure effective course development.
- Support students with their subject matter queries in an online environment.
What we offer:
- Master’s Degree with minimum 5 years of teaching experience in grade XI and XII
- In-depth and detailed knowledge of the subject and curriculum of the Nepal Government for grade X, XI and XII
- Well-versed with current curriculum requirements and must be aware of the new curriculum updates
- Experience in managing curriculum contents (Grade X, XI, and XII) and a proven track record of outstanding student’s performance in the relevant subject.
- Able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good leadership skills with the ability to guide and manage the team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- State of the Art Workplace
- Global Exposure and Growth Opportunities
- Exceptional Team & Expert Mentors
- Attractive Employment Benefits
If you believe, you have what it takes to innovate the future of learning, share your story with us by 'Clicking Here'