Job Location: Baluwatar, Kathmandu
Salary: 1,000 USD Equivalent for competent and deserving candidate
Required Skills: Communication, Interpersonal, Teaching, Leadership, Teamwork & Microsoft Office Suite
- Script writing for your specialized subject as you have to be an expert at it.
- Validate the scripts written by Subject Experts on the subject.
- Lead the subject team in different activities like training, writing content, editing and validating scripts.
- Ensure the efficiency of high-quality content by making the best use of available resources.
- Recommend improvements to ensure effective course development.
- Support students with their subject matter queries in an online environment.
- Master’s Degree with minimum 2 years of teaching experience in grade XI and XII
- In-depth and detailed knowledge of the subject and curriculum of the Nepal Government for grade X, XI and XII
- Well-versed with current curriculum requirements and must be aware of the new curriculum updates
- Experience in managing curriculum contents (Grade X, XI, and XII) and a proven track record of outstanding student’s performance in the relevant subject
- Able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good leadership skills with the ability to guide and manage the team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
What we offer:
- State of the Art Workplace
- Global Exposure and Growth Opportunities
- Exceptional Team & Expert Mentors
- Attractive Employment Benefits
If you believe, you have what it takes to innovate the future of learning, share your story with us by 'Clicking Here'
In case of any queries, kindly reach us 9801022166 or 9801022188