The potential candidate should be able to perform the following responsibilities and in order to be considered for this position, you will also be required to take the personality profile test (https://tinyurl.com/3w4an3ht). Please note that candidates MUST take the test to be qualified for the position. Candidates who have not taken the test will not be shortlisted. The personality profile test is a set of questions about how you will react in certain situations. The test has no right or wrong answer and we request you take the test honestly.
- Assisting students in researching and applying to colleges and universities abroad: This includes providing information about different countries, universities and programs, as well as helping students with the application process.
- Providing guidance on visa and immigration issues: This includes helping students understand the requirements for obtaining a student visa and providing assistance with the application process.
- Assisting with cultural adjustment: This includes providing information and guidance to help students understand and navigate the customs and culture of their host country, as well as addressing any concerns they may have.
- Providing information on financial aid and scholarship opportunities: This includes helping students understand the different types of financial aid and scholarships available, as well as assisting with the application process.
- Helping students prepare for standardized tests such as the IELTS, PTE, TOEFL and SAT: This includes providing information about test dates, locations, and registration, as well as offering test preparation resources and support.
- Offering guidance on academic and career planning: This includes helping students select a major and university program that aligns with their career goals and providing resources and support to help them succeed academically.
- Assisting students with internships, job searches, and networking opportunities: This includes providing information about available opportunities and helping students prepare resumes and cover letters, practizing interviewing skills, and connecting with potential employers.
- Keeping records of the student’s progress and reporting to the concerned authorities.
- Helping students resolve any issues they face while studying abroad and providing emotional support.
- Keeping themselves updated with the current policies, procedures, and regulations of the host country, as well as the student's home country.
Please follow the link https://tinyurl.com/3w4an3ht for the Personally Profile Test.