Cogent Health Pvt Ltd. is one of the fastest growing health tech companies of Nepal. Cogent Health specializes in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) based Health Information System and aims to digitize all components of health care management value chain and foster evidence-based decision making in Nepal’s healthcare systems. Cogent Health has developed and deployed proprietary products like CogentEMR, CogentEMR Web, Smart Swasthya and e-Appointments at dozens of healthcare institutions across all 7 provinces of Nepal.
Strategy Officer will be responsible for market research, strategy development and planning, product development and management.
- Conduct market/industry research governing Health IT products and services.
- Assisting business manager in planning, designing and implementing new products, processes and programs and come up with prototypes.
- Research and recommend on new business strategy and business model development along with process improvements if required.
- Analyze existing products and processes in terms of costs and benefits and make suggestions for improvements along with active participation in the implementation of suggested changes.
- Academic qualification: MBA in Marketing/Strategic Management/Information Systems from reputed university, prior academic background in health/IT/Computer Engineering will be an added advantage and passion for health IT products.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related field
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Strong understanding of IT and business
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills both in writing and speaking and presentation skills
- Must have learning attitude
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Report writing
- Strong presentation, communication and analytical/problem solving skill.
- Openness to new ideas, eagerness to learn, question status-quo.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Think outside of the box
- Collaborate with cross functional team
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in management skills
- Ability to find out root cause analysis and multitasking skills
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.