- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- To stock the materials received from vendors properly as to ensure easy access identification, verification, handling, maintenance etc.
- To ensure proper stocking of materials by using appropriate method of care and preservation to avoid any damage and loss
- To ensure a smooth issue of materials to the issue department
- To ensure accurate accounting of the materials receiver and issued
- To ensure that the store is always maintained up to date in all respects in a presentable condition
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labelling, and returning supplies
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally.
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement activities
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV along with their recent passport size photo within 7 days to our mailing address: [email protected]