- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment
- Responsible for rotating product in stores in accordance to first-in-first-out (FIFO) and expiration dates
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels
- Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs
- Oversees mail handling and courier service
- Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate other light equipment used in moving heavy items).
- Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his position
- Guide and supervise other store keepers of the provincial offices and sales counters
- Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required
- Perform inspections of the delivery vehicle whenever required
Interested applicants are requested to drop their CV and Cover Letter mentioning the position they are applying at [email protected].