- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies, and procedures
- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving, and minor repairs
- Oversees mail handling and courier service
- Maintain Minimum Stock Level and make stock requisition plans for both finish goods and raw materials.
- Raise PO and forward to Higher authority for order placement.
- Receive the materials from the suppliers, check the receipt base on the P.O
- Responsible to keep the documentary records of all items in excel/ledger and report the same on daily basis to concerned higher authority
- Keeping the track of incoming and outgoing materials and reporting the same
- Maintain stock and keep up-to-date record and reporting
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Basic mathematical knowledge
Interested candidates are requested to mail their detailed CV at [email protected] and also mention the position applied for in subject line of the mail.