Role of Position:
The post holder will provide free professional advice and guidance to students interested in studying in the above-mentioned countries. He/She will work to specific targets set by the Line Manager and his/her performance will be judged on the same. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in working with people and be highly motivated, result-orientated with a strong interest in marketing.
- Advising potential students on education opportunities in abroad
- Advising students on application procedures, visa applications, applying for accommodation and preparing students for their studies in abroad
- Handling student queries particularly looking to study in abroad from across India.
- Responsible for counseling students who are interested in Higher education abroad and help them through the identification of universities and the admission process primarily focusing Canada.
- Meeting and counseling prospective students and their parents in understanding their goal, affordability and desire and help them identify the right university by providing them with detailed and accurate information about the city, institution, program and educational experience as a whole.
- Stay in regular contact with prospective/interested student to ensure conversion to an applicant and then to matriculate
- Counsel students regarding career or vocational issues including career exploration and planning
- Short listing Universities and College programs best suited to their profile
- Guiding students and parents as per the visa guidelines and the process and the requirements
- Maintaining corporate relation with the various delegates of the universities and colleges.
- Assisting with activities to promote education institutions represented by the Company
- Maintaining accurate ledger and computer records of students counseled and applications sent to the specific country
- Liaising with students, other offices and client institutions
- To put together comprehensive business plan for running & opening training & coaching centers throughout India
- Undertaking project work as decided by the senior heads or the Director of Indian Operations
- Assisting with the general running of the office to ensure smooth operations
Salary and Benefits: Global Opportunities Pvt. Ltd. offers a competitive salary structure as per the experience and profile of the candidate. We are an equal opportunity employer