Senior Finance officer will be responsible for correct Voucher entry in ERP/Compliance of internal and external policies in financial transaction and documentation.Correct and timely booking of Banking transaction. Systematic, Verified and documented bank Reconciliation statement.
- Prepare MIS Report
- Daily Voucher Entry Check prepared by Team Members
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Assist in Audit Activities
- Participate in other Finance department activities as required
- Prepare and compile monthly stated MIS Report
- To ensure all monthly and periodic accounting period closing activities are done properly.
- Ensure voucher entries are correct in terms of correct account hitting and different dimension of income and cost segregation, ensure all expense and payment entries are pre-approved before entry in books.
- Daily and periodic reconciliation of Bank, Reconciliation of Card server top-up data VS bank on daily basis.
- Assist in Internal and external audit related activities for audit committees
WHY JOIN US?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company.
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space.
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.