Job Location: Kathmandu
Salary: Negotiable but no bar for deserving candidates.
Required Key Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- MBA Marketing from a recognized university
- In-total 7-10 years of marketing experiences having 3+ years’ leadership role in a liquor industry
- Ability to create trade marketing strategy and communicating this to the marketing team
- Experienced in Creation and Execution of trade marketing plans across the region
- Exposure in Driving brand awareness across various categories and products
- Good knowledge of POP, Giveaways, Hoardings and other various display materials
- Ability to develop the effective Branding and activation strategies.
- Hands on experience on ATL / BTL / Digital / Online product promotion activities
- Ability to develop annual trade strategies that help support sales and marketing initiatives
- Strong budget management skills with previous budget management and oversight experience
- Proven exposure in launching new products, promotional events, campaigns etc
- Ability to analyze available data resources, interpret consumer insights around current market conditions
- Ability to analyze weekly and monthly reports to effectively schedule upcoming consumer engagement activity, activations and events.
- Highly creative and Out of the box Thinker
- Have ability to organize, prioritize, multitask and work independently, with little or no supervision and stay organized in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines
- Proven ability to execute flawlessly on brand/marketing projects that align with overall Brand strategy
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong Leadership, Communication, Presentation, Negotiation and Organizational skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply along with detailed CV, Letter of interest, recent PP size photo via email at [email protected] by 20th May, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for written test and interview.