We are looking for an experienced and creative iOS Mobile Engineer to lead a couple of projects from end to end. The role will involve planning, coding, verifying, testing and documenting programs and API integrations.
In this role you will be expected to take control of your own projects, by using your initiative and producing the highest quality of work. You would need to be proactive and challenge technical decisions if needed.
Your work will focus on utilising a variety of your technical skills to deliver innovative solutions. Ideally, you will come from a solid iOS Enterprise background (Swift/ objective c). What will you do?
- Build, improve and iterate on existing functionality to reliably give users a smooth experience.
- Insist on a consistent and responsive user experience for everyone.
- Participate in a full app lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to the app store.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us take on brand new challenges.
Who are we looking for ?
- 3+ years of active native iOS app development.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented techniques, design patterns and frameworks
- Strong technical expertise in app development on Swift and/or Objective-C
- Solid experience with performance and memory tuning
- Expert knowledge in native iOS development (Swift and/or objective C)
- Experience with native iOS frameworks, e.g. UIKit, Foundation & Cocoa frameworks
- Experience with iOS testing strategies and frameworks, e.g. XCTest
- Creates and maintains continuous delivery pipelines using current practices, patterns & tooling
- Creates software using secure coding practices and mitigates common vulnerabilities
- Uses current technical practices such as writing clean, testable code and pair programming.
- Eager to embrace challenges with scalability, reliability, and performance
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
- Proven experience developing and publishing commercial mobile applications
Nice to haves:
- Experience using JIRA or other products in the Atlassian suite
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and a brief covering letter (no longer than two pages) which addresses:
- The reason for your interest, and
- How your skills and experience suit the role