If you’re looking for a career that transforms, inspires, challenges and rewards you, then come and join us.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development best practices and process
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP and RPC APIs
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Hands-on experience with Project Management tools like Asana, JIRA, or Trello.
- The candidate should be open to learning and working on new technologies as and when required
- Hands-on experience to MSSQL, Oracle, POSTGRES
- Ability to write and troubleshoot TSQL code and design stored procedures, functions, tables, views, indexes and constraints.
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a "Can do attitude" and a drive to deliver
- Ability to write code independently or as a team member
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Leading and Mentoring Team member
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Sound Communication Skill
- Suggest and Implement best security practices
- Competitive Remuneration
- Timely Appraisal and Pay Upgradation
- Provident Fund and Gratuity Fund
- Medical, Accidental and Term Life Insurance
- Festival Allowance
- Technical and Soft Skills Trainings
- Retreat Programs
Working Hours: 9.30 am – 5.30 pm To APPLY
Analogue is a equal opportunities provider and we welcome people from all walks from life to join our team; Candidates who meet the above-specified requirements are encouraged to apply.