Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
- Understanding business requirements and technical documents
- Translate design into functional unit.
- Follow coding standard during development
- Develop optimized queries
- Create unit test to validate changes
- Active participation in Project level discussion/meeting.
- Maintain legacy code and implement the new requirements in best possible way.
- Prepare Technical/flow diagram.
- Prepare documentation of the changes or legacy code base.
Required Technical Skill:
- At least 2 years of experience in Software development using PL/SQL, MS-SQL.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases
- Must be familiar with Oracle Optimization techniques
- Must be familiar with basic Linux commands
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with design patterns
- Experience working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies
- Knowledge of Shell, Perl Scripting language
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo)
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience of working in SCRUM/Agile team would be added value
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical Skills
- US Healthcare experience would be added value